Use of this website and all affiliated websites, including all materials, online services provided by Trace and all affiliates, and products provided by Trace and all affiliates, is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. By using this website you agree without modification to these terms and conditions and acknowledge reading them. Any reference to “we” in these terms and conditions refers solely to Trace and his affiliates.
1. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Disclaimer
All products available on the Trace website are under the .3% limit for THC, as required by the 2018 Farm Bill.
Any person who sells, or attempts to sell cannabis products through this website acknowledges that all products are hemp containing less that 0.3% THC, and shall submit, upon request by Trace, a copy of the certificate of analysis showing that the THC is less than 0.3%.
Because of constantly evolving laws, it is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to confirm that hemp products are legal in their locality, state, county or territory. Trace makes no express or implied warranties or representations that their products are in compliance with the laws or regulations of the Purchaser’s jurisdiction. Users of the site who purchase products expressly indemnify and hold harmless Trace from any legal claims brought because of the possession or use of Trace products in the Purchaser’s jurisdiction.
2. Links and Email Addresses
Links posted on this website to other websites are provided only as a convenience. Trace assumes no responsibility for the content, security or reliability of any websites to which we have posted links. Spamming, the unsolicited broadcasts of email addresses or links in this website, is prohibited and unauthorized.
3. No Information Warranty
The information presented on this website is provided “as is” and “as available,” without representation or warranty of any kind. Trace does not represent or warrant that such information is or will be always current, complete, or accurate. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed. You agree that Trace is not liable to you or others, in any way or for any damages of any kind, arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, liability or damage caused by viruses contained within the electronic files of this site or any linked site, regardless of prior notice to Trace.
4. Intellectual Property
5. Use of the Site
- You may not use or access this website if you are under the age of eighteen (18). In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not collect the data of any person under eighteen (18).
- You may make an account on this website, but users are expressly prohibited from any form of fraud or misrepresentation in any way. Trace reserves the sole right to terminate a user’s access and delete a user’s content for any reason, at the sole discretion of Trace. Trace is not responsible for the content of submissions by users.
- You may not infringe on the intellectual property of any other person or entity through the use of the website. Any unauthorized use of any other person or entity’s intellectual property may result in the termination of the User’s account. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Trace for your unauthorized use of any other person or entity’s intellectual property on the Trace website.
- You may post reviews on the Trace website, but all reviews shall be free of any third party manipulation. Trace reserves the right to delete any reviews it believes are a result of third party manipulation or fail to accurately reflect questions of fact, such as whether the reviewer actually purchased the item in question.
- You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot,” “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Trace reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Trace server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Trace, including any Trace account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Trace’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to Trace.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Trace on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
6. No Medical Advice
Any statements regarding products available through the Trace website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Hemp and CBD products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nothing on this site should be construed to be medical advice. Trace makes no claims regarding the medical use or benefit of any cannabis product. Any information on this website is solely for informational purposes..
7. Disclaimer of Warranty
Trace makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the suitability of the products for any particular purpose or the continuing production of any product. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Trace disclaims (i) any and all liability arising out of the application or use of any product, (ii) any and all liability, including without limitation special, consequential or incidental damages, and (iii) any and all implied warranties, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and merchantability.
8. Limitation of Liability
Any person who sells, or attempts to sell cannabis products through this website hereby agrees that Trace shall not be liable to anyone due to any alleged defect in the quality of the hemp provided by seller (including, but not limited to mold, microbial contamination, moisture content), even if such defects occurrs after trace’s acceptance of the product from seller.
Prices listed, unless noted otherwise, do not include shipping fees or any other tax, or value added component of a product that is sold. Customers are solely responsible for paying shipping and taxes on our products.
10. Product Availability
We can limit or cancel quantities of orders, and all purchases are subject to availability. We may limit or cancel the quantities offered on our site to anyone, anytime, anywhere. We reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason, and refund any monies paid. If an order is suspected of fraud, we have the right to cancel the order, and/or contact local authorities.
11. Purchases; Other Terms and Conditions
- No purchases from this website may be made by anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- No purchase from this website may be resold, rebranded, or co-branded, without the express written permission of Trace.
- Trace does not permit purchases outside the United States of America.
- Trace’s obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
- Trace may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Trace makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
12. Typographical and Inadvertent Errors
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, technical or inadvertent error, Trace shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect prices.
The terms of this agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Vermont. The state and federal courts located in Chittenden County, Vermont will have exclusive jurisdiction over any case or controversy arising from or relating to this agreement, this website or any good or service provided by Trace.
The rights and obligations created for you under this agreement may not be assigned to any other party.
In the event that one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall be found unenforceable, illegal or invalid, it shall not affect any other provisions of this agreement, and this agreement shall be construed as if the provision found to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid had never been contained in the agreement, or unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision shall be construed, amended and/or reformed to be made enforceable, legal and valid.
16. Complete Understanding
These Disclaimers and Terms and Conditions of Use supersedes any prior communication, representations or agreements between you and Trace and constitutes the complete and final agreement related to the use of this website or any product or services provided by Trace or brands of Trace.
17. Modification of These Terms
Trace reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is available. By using this website or sending us any personal information, you agree to this policy and are bound to this policy in effect as of the date of such use.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms & Conditions, contact:
Updated: November 26, 2019